John's Greatest Adventure Ever

This blog is to document my "Greatest Adventure Ever." Over the next nine months - I will be traveling through China, SE Asia, and Oceania.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pictures from Queensland










































DESCRIPTION
1) Fraser Island - playing in the sand dunes. A couple of guys named themselves Stinky... sure...
2) One of the lakes on Fraser Island. What you can't really see is that there's a massive hill leading down to the lake below. I (and many other people) ran down the hill into the water. Some people did a face plant or tripped or rolled down the hill.
3) Fraser Island - 4WD on the beach.
4) Nimbin - pothead capital. I had never heard of the brand Bringabong until that day...
5) Surfer's Paradise on the Gold Coast - the big pointy building is Q1
6) view from Q1
7) My coworkers in Canberra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home