John's Greatest Adventure Ever

This blog is to document my "Greatest Adventure Ever." Over the next nine months - I will be traveling through China, SE Asia, and Oceania.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's picture time again















































































































































I went to Sydney again for the Easter weekend. More details on that to follow.
1) Bondi Beach - right before the skies opened up and it started to pour. It stopped about 10 minutes later thankfully and I walked the 6km along the eastern coastal walk. It was beautiful!!!
2) I visited the infamous Hillsong church. All I can say is WOW! It's really something. Not sure if I'd want to "church" there - it's not really my style, but it was cool to visit. You ask - isn't big and flashy, your style, John? Haha, not so much.
3) From my trip to Melbourne - along the Great Ocean Road - gorgeous!
4) Another pic from the Great Ocean Road
5) Flinders St. station lit up in downtown Melbourne
6) This isn't a real pic that I took. It's a picture of a poster that I took. You're not allowed to take pictures of the Fairy Penguins. This was the "Penguin Parade" I was talking about on Philip Island.
7) I fed a kangaroo.... I know, how touristy, eh?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    Great shots, John! I love the ones from the great ocean road, wowzers!

    So why can't you take pictures of fairy penguins?

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, why can't you take pictures of the Fairy penguins?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home