John's Greatest Adventure Ever

This blog is to document my "Greatest Adventure Ever." Over the next nine months - I will be traveling through China, SE Asia, and Oceania.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pics of New Zealand - Batch 1






















Description:
1) This picture was totally staged... we decided to be cheap and just buy beer to drink at the hostel in Wanaka. I'm quite a fan of Monteith's beer.
2) Up on Franz Josef glacier -come too close to me and I'll hit you with my ice pick. ;)
3) In a crevasse (or is it crevice?) on Franz Josef glacier
4) The ferry ride from Wellington to Picton - gosh, that looks a lot like the Vancouver to Victoria trip and ferry, doesn't it?
5) Headed towards the Franz Josef glacier
6) Sunbathe, kayak, sunbathe, kayak - the ingredients to a perfect day
7) The '"Beehive" - a lot of offices are located there in Wellington, the capital of NZ. The PM's office is on the top floor. Apparently there's a swimming pool in the basement. We weren't taken there on the tour...
8) We rode the cablecar up to get a nice view of Wellington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home