John's Greatest Adventure Ever

This blog is to document my "Greatest Adventure Ever." Over the next nine months - I will be traveling through China, SE Asia, and Oceania.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here comes the pictures


































1) no, those aren't all my desserts. I just "helped" people finish theirs. Let's just say it was SOOOOOO good. My dark chocolate tea that I ordered was like a freakin' soup bowl
2) Michelle and I sampling some of Jacob's Creek's fine wines
3) Brief moment of blue sky in front of the vineyards at Jacob's Creek.
4) An intense round of Railway Tycoon with my board game buddies
5) Breakfast at dawn at Canberra's Balloon Fiesta a few weeks ago. That's Phil and his family by the way.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CHOCOLATE!!!!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger D.J. Free! said…

    i see that phil has DEFINITELY had a positive influence on your wardrobe. HAWT! ;)

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gee wizz, have another desert!!!

    T.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home